May 29, 2020COVID19
Live Webinar with leaders from the Governor's Office
Recording of the webinar is now available here.
CalNonprofits is hosting a LIVE webinar with leaders from Governor Newsom's Administration will explain what the reopening stages mean for different types of nonprofits and will describe the California state loan program through the IBank. We will also hear how the Governor is making full use of the nonprofit community – and supporting nonprofits – in both the crisis and the recovery.
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM PST
Click here to register for this FREE webinar!
Please note that registration is required.
Featured speakers include:
- Kathleen Kelly Janus, Senior Advisor on Social Innovation, Office of Governor Newsom
- Chris Dombrowski, Acting Director, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Isabel Guzman, Director of the Office of Small Business Advocate, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Emily Burgos, Small Business Finance Center Manager, California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
- Jan Masaoka, CEO, CalNonprofits
- Lucy Salcido Carter, Public Policy Director, CalNonprofits (moderator)
Jan 4, 2021COVID19
Mental Health in Light of Covid-19: California’s Underserved Youth and Families
Dec 21, 2020Policy
Improving Educational Outcomes: Educational Rights Holder Appointment and Responsibilities
Nov 4, 2020events
In Defense of Juveniles: What Delinquency Attorneys Need to Know about Working with and on Behalf of Youth
Get the latest updates
Enter your email to sign up for updates from The Catalyst Center.