May 29, 2020COVID19
Live Webinar with leaders from the Governor's Office
Recording of the webinar is now available here.
CalNonprofits is hosting a LIVE webinar with leaders from Governor Newsom's Administration will explain what the reopening stages mean for different types of nonprofits and will describe the California state loan program through the IBank. We will also hear how the Governor is making full use of the nonprofit community – and supporting nonprofits – in both the crisis and the recovery.
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM PST
Click here to register for this FREE webinar!
Please note that registration is required.
Featured speakers include:
- Kathleen Kelly Janus, Senior Advisor on Social Innovation, Office of Governor Newsom
- Chris Dombrowski, Acting Director, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Isabel Guzman, Director of the Office of Small Business Advocate, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Emily Burgos, Small Business Finance Center Manager, California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
- Jan Masaoka, CEO, CalNonprofits
- Lucy Salcido Carter, Public Policy Director, CalNonprofits (moderator)
May 26, 2022general
Foster Care Awareness Month Guest Blog by Tiffany Sickler, Executive Director, Koinonia Family Services
May 24, 2022general
Mental Health Month Interview with Mental Health Legislative Champion Senator Wiener
May 18, 2022general
Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month - Guest Blog by Assemblymember Phil Ting
Get the latest updates
Enter your email to sign up for updates from The Catalyst Center.