June 30, 2020Resource
Behavioral Health Telehealth funding opportunity presented by DHCS
The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) is utilizing federal grant funding to support organizations to develop, enhance and/or expand their facility’s telehealth infrastructure to address the needs of individuals with substance use disorder and/or mental health disorders. The Center at Sierra Health Foundation will assist DHCS with the administration of the funds.
There are two individual funding opportunities:
- Substance Use Disorder Telehealth Activities
- Mental Health Telehealth Activities
Eligible organizations are those that provide direct treatment and recovery support services and must:
- Be a nonprofit substance use disorder and/or mental health provider licensed and/or certified by DHCS as of July 1, 2020 (for substance use disorder or mental health services, depending on funding opportunity)
- Have a current contract with the county Behavioral Health Department and currently serve safety net clients
- Use funds only for provider telehealth development, enhancement and/or expansion
Application Materials (click on link to access):
Applications are due by Monday, August 3 at 1 p.m.
For any questions, please click here to email.
Jan 31, 2023general
National Human Trafficking Prevention Month Guest Blog by CA Alliance Member - Sycamores
National Adoption Month Guest Blog by Yuri Kimura, Program Director over Foster Care, Adoptions, and Destination Family, Stanford Sierra Youth & Families
Get the latest updates
Enter your email to sign up for updates from The Catalyst Center.