Nurse Family Partnership: Using Telehealth Exclusively to Enroll & Support California Moms & Babies
During this interactive session, participants will learn how Nurse-Family Partnership nurse home visitors throughout California have maintained continuity of services for at-risk expectant mothers, new mothers, and their infants during the COVID pandemic through exclusive use of telehealth. During the session, panelists will address:
- Scope of NFP nursing practices and information gathered from clients during virtual encounters
- Tips to prepare for and conduct virtual encounters when non-verbal and environmental cues aren't available
- Lessons learned to engage clients using clients' "technology language"
- Outcomes to date
Featured speakers include:
- Regina Vittore, RN, PHN, MSN: Nurse Consultant, Nurse-Family Partnership
- Toni Panetta, MA: Regional Government Affairs Manager, Southwest, Nurse-Family Partnership National Service Office
Date: Thursday, June 4 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Register here. Please note that this is for Alliance members only. If interested in becoming a member of the Alliance, please contact Kim Janoe at email@example.com.
Get the latest updates
Enter your email to sign up for updates from The Catalyst Center.